To apply you will need the following:
1) Statement of research interests (300 words).
2) Description of career goals and reasons for applying to the B3 NSF-REU program.
3) If you have affiliated with a research group, provide a short summary of the research you have conducted.
4) If you are not affiliated with a City College research group, you will asked to make three ranked selections from the list of participating faculty.
5) If you are affiliated with a City College research group, make one selection.
6) Copy of your unofficial transcript, with an official transcript supplied on acceptance.
7) The names and email addresses of two faculty recommenders.